Honored To Serve Our MilitaryPublished 11/08/2013
South Mississippi Smiles is proud to serve the families of the Keesler Airforce Base and the Naval Construction Battalion Center. We have come to understand that for military families, not only are safety and comfort important, but also flexibility and convenience.
Safety and comfort
Our top priority is the safety and comfort of every patient. Our team of dentists and trained staff offers a friendly and enjoyable environment to help overcome any anxiety. Kids enjoy fun games and movies, balloons and even TV’s on the ceiling to watch cartoons during their treatment. In addition, we always allow parents in the treatment room.
Flexibility and Convenience
We work closely with parents to schedule appointments with minimal waiting periods and do our very best to accommodate any emergencies – often on the same day. We are also in-network dental providers with MetLife and TRICARE (United Concordia) and are happy to help with any insurance questions.
Thank you to all of our service members and their families for the sacrifices they make for our country’s freedom. It is our honor to help meet your family’s dental needs.
Please contact us with any questions or to set up an appointment.
South Mississippi Smiles Dentists are MS Licensed General Dentists
- There are currently no posts made in 2017/2018, please check back later!
- Dec. 2014 - Maximize Your Dental Benefits Before December 31st!
- Nov. 2014 - Why You Should Never Delay Dental Treatment
- Oct. 2014 - Teeth-Friendly Halloween Ideas
- Sept. 2014 - Are You Afraid of the Family Dentist?
- July 2014 - Preventing & Treating Tooth Grinding (Bruxism)
- June 2014 - Summertime Snacks That Brighten Your Smile
- May 2014 - Health Problems Tied To Gum Disease
- Apr. 2014 - About Dental Sedation & Tips
- Mar. 2014 - What Parents Should Know About Fluoride
- Feb. 2014 - Children's Dental Health Month